Been waiting years for them to come out with these games
here's what we all have been waitin for...NCAA Baseball 06
http://www.easports.com/mvp06/index.jsp
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Been waiting years for them to come out with these games
No Regrets
I watched a special on the making of this game the other night on G4tv. It looks very promising.
Sweet.... since 2K Sports bought out the official Major League Baseball license, EA Sports is now reverting to making college baseball games... this is going to rock! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I still wish 2K Sports could make football games, though... after EA Sports bought out the football license, we're stuck with reiteration after reiteration of Madden... I'm hoping that Madden 06 for the XBOX 360 will actually be worth a dime.
Officially retired
Players look to fat on it, played it the other night
No Regrets
are the graphics halfway decent on it?
whered you play it at??...it aint out yet is it?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Nah, it comes out in the second quarter of 2006... which is quite a long time from now.
Here is more information, and several screenshots so that you can see how good the game looks:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/...CAA%20Baseball
Screenshots:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/...reenindex.html
Officially retired
played some football game at Circuit City I guess it was 05 but overall wasn't that impressed with it
No Regrets
Uh... this is baseball, lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks